Reconstructed Meisterhäuser Bauhaus Dessau
New interpretation in LED and exposed concrete
There they stand again: the Moholoy-Nagy house, the Director’s house, the wall, the small refreshment kiosk – the Modern Master’s Houses – built in 1926 by Walter Gropius. »Built Ambiguity« is the name Bruno Fioretti Marquez Architects gave their artistic re-interpretation of the Bauhaus Estate. Based on the recommendation of the Architect Ulrich Nickmann of Brenne Architects, mawa design is responsible for lighting the rooms of the Modern Master’s Houses.