Museum Tieranatomisches Theatre Berlin
Illumination of a classicistic architectural monument
The early neoclassical School of Veterinary Medicine by Carl Gotthard Langhans was built in 1790 at the same time as the Brandenburg Gate. Today it belongs to the most important historical buildings in Berlin.
The restauration, commissioned by the Humboldt University in Berlin, was completed at the end of 2012 by the architecture office of Müller Reimann. mawa design was responsible for the complete interior lighting here in cooperation with the lighting planner Edgar Schlaefle.