Administration building Schadowhaus Berlin
Chandelier for illuminating illusionistic architectural painting
Schadowhaus is a classical building from the early 19th century, specifically 1805. The famous prussian sculptor, Johann Gottfried Schadow (1764–1850), who created the Quadriga sculpture on the Brandenburg Gate, lived here. After 1945, Schadow House functioned as a residential and commercial building.
For the comprehensive restauration planning, the office of Schlenkhoff Architects oriented themselves primarily to the condition of the building in 1850. Today, Schadow House is used as an administration building by the German Federal Parliament.