Museum Palace Schoenhausen Berlin
Puristic floor lamp in a splendid ambience
Palace Schoenhausen, built in 1740, was originally a gift from Friedrich II. (the Great) to his wife Elisabeth Christine. The largely intact interior decoration from the late 17th and 18th centuries is crowned by a magnificently stuccoed ballroom.
After the war, the palace served as the official residence of the GDR President, Wilhelm Pieck, and later as a guest house. After a general renovation, the palace was opened to the public on December 19th, 2009.
For the foundation, mawa design produced a custom edition of the langer kerl floor light with an integrated DALI switching actuator, as well as a rotatable and tiltable spot-head.